For the past couple of months Jessica has been OBSESSED with Koala Bears. I wasn't sure if it would last but I have a feeling it's going to be a life-long love for Koala's! She also loves Panda bears but not as much as Koala's. I should take count how many times the work Koala is spoken in our house each day--for me it feels like 50 billion!
Every morning she gets them up and gets them dressed and breakfast. They also get pajamas each night. They take turns which one gets to go where ever we go and she'll even leave the T.V. or light on so they don't get scared. Also on occasion it's one of their birthdays-then the lucky day turns into doing whatever they feel like doing which I usually have to shut down some of the requests that they've had. (Getting in the hot tub, Going to a movie....you get the idea!!!)
Cricket (for the cricket like legs!), Little Hands (for the obvious reason!), Alex (which used to be Alissa until she found out he was a boy (who loves pink!)), Honey and Honey Bunches



0 comments:
Post a Comment