skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lucas and Co.
Lucas and Co.
My Family
My Other Blogs
Favorite Pictures
Projects
Favorite Blogs
Monday, August 9, 2010
Fotobooth Fun!
I love this picture--it's in my kitchen and I look at it everyday! They grow up too quick.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Just follow your
heart
, that's what I do."
--Napoleon Dynamite
Spending time with my hubby
Spending time with my girls
Anything Pink
Cooking--anything
Strawberries
Bacon
4th of July
Going to Iowa
Thunderstorms
Cats
Naps
Country Music
The Office
Comfy Slippers
Chai Tea
Chocolate
A day without
laughter
is a day wasted.
--Charlie Chaplin
Anne
(15)
Barnes
(3)
Family
(10)
Gus
(2)
Iowa
(8)
Jayden
(3)
Jessica
(72)
Josh
(17)
Lincoln
(2)
Our Property
(1)
Richards
(1)
Tori
(71)
Trailer Life
(3)
March
(1)
February
(1)
January
(3)
December
(5)
November
(3)
February
(5)
January
(3)
December
(1)
November
(4)
October
(3)
September
(2)
August
(18)
July
(22)
June
(21)
May
(5)
February
(2)
January
(4)
December
(3)
November
(3)
October
(4)
September
(4)
August
(3)
FAM-I-LY n.
pl
. families
One of life's greatest blessings
.
The ones you
live
with,
laugh
with and
love
.
a
gift. the people who know you
the
best
and love you the
most.
what
fills
your heart with
over-
whelming joy
. is
forever.
The Richards Family
Made With Love!!!!
-
I got the proof for the cookbook yesterday!!! Here's the first page of the cookbook.....YEAH! Sorry the picture isn't very good--it was taken with my iPhone.
15 years ago
map counter
0 comments:
Post a Comment