I haven't updated my blog for the simple reason that I hate my camera. I dread even taking a picture with it. I've decided to put aside my feelings and post a ton of pictures that I took from my below average camera!
Here are some highlights....
Jessica graduated Pre-School!
My Mom and Brother came for the 5 minute program where the kids sang songs.
Actually all the kids sang but Jessica who just stood there until the program was over.
Then we went to McDonald's for lunch and let the girls play.
Kindergarten here we come!!!


Miss Michele
We went to the zoo!
My brother Andrew actually left for his 2 year mission today! Since he's going to be gone that long and the girls adore him I wanted to do something special with him so we went to the zoo!!
It was pretty cold and raining when we got there but we had fun. We took a ton of pics here are just some that we took...
The new baby elephant Zuri!
Praying Mantis's are one of my biggest fears. I've had a couple of "run ins" with them that have forever scarred me. I know the "run ins" were not a coincidence they sense my fear and take advantage of it. It's something I should work out in therapy.
I wanted to take her home! She was so cute and playful
What a couple of dorks! You can't chose your family!
Other highlights......
- My sister Ashley got engaged to Steve Brown and are planning a wedding in November!
- Barnes turned 28 but unfortuntely in his case he's not getting wiser with age. What he lacks in brains he makes up with cuteness!
- I finally got to experience a true toothache--it's like falling in love, when it finally happens you know. All other toothaches before this was practice. I get my tooth taken out on Friday. Yeah!
- Tori counted to 13 by herself. She got her smarts from my side of the family!
- Jayden turned 14
- I've taken on the task of putting together a second Richards Family Cookbook and also updating everyones contact info. This is something I'm really excited about! I've got to talk to people that I wouldn't have probably ever talked to. It's been keeping me busy and something to take my mind off getting my tooth yanked out of my skull!
0 comments:
Post a Comment